From Library Success: A Best Practices Wiki
Revision as of 19:59, 13 July 2007 by Jlward
- Adaptive Computer Products
- Ai Squared ZoomText - magnification and reading software for the vision impaired.
- Alliance for Technology Access
- Apple Accessibility page
- DO-IT Program - University of Washington: Disabilities, Opportunities, Internetworking, and Technology
- Dragon Naturally Speaking - speech recognition software
- Freedom Scientific - Vendor for low vision, blindness, and learning disability assistive and adaptive software and hardware technology. They make JAWS screen reader, among other things.
- IBM's Human Ability and Accessibility page
- Microsoft Accessibility page
- Read Please - text-to-speech software for Windows® based operating systems.