From Library Success: A Best Practices Wiki
Revision as of 17:31, 10 February 2009 by Meredith
- Libsuccess is a collaborative project. In posting content here, you are tacitly agreeing to let other people edit it. So let them. Avoid edit wars.
- Use discussion pages : for commentary and opinions, and to broach controversial issues likely to provoke disagreement.
- This is not an encyclopedia. The things you write do not have to be backed up by fact or citations. However, if you are writing something that is clearly opinion, sign your name to it. Unsigned opinions will be moved to the discussion page.
- Personal attacks will be deleted. Do not use this space as a platform to bash a person, group or product.
- Vandalism will be deleted. Vandalism is any addition, deletion, or change to content made in a deliberate attempt to compromise the integrity of this wiki.
- Do not use this site as an alternative to creating your own website or putting content on your library's website. Things added to this wiki should be of benefit to the community. If you want to create your own wiki for your library or for your own personal content, there are many wiki farms out there.
- Don't use this to advertise your product. Advertisements will be deleted. People can mention products related to the mission of the wiki, but if an opinion is stated, then it must be signed.
- Don't infringe on copyrights. Any material that is found to be copyright protected from another site or work will be deleted.
- Explain why you deleted something. Of you delete someone else's content, please explain why in the discussion page for the entry.