From Library Success: A Best Practices Wiki
Revision as of 21:14, 14 July 2005 by Rikhei
- Oriented toward cooperatives and consortia
- Integrated e-mail
- Cooperative knowledge base
- Survey capability
- Session transcripts
- Outsourcing available (through 24/7 Reference Cooperative)
No pricing information is available at this time.
Libraries, Consortia & Others Using This Software
Literature/Case Studies From Institutions
- Truelson, J.A. (2004) "Partnering on Virtual Reference Using QuestionPoint: Guidelines for Collaboration between Academic Libraries in Australia/New Zealand and the US." Australian Academic & Research Libraries, 35(4), 301-8.
- Markgren, S., Ascher, M.T. and S.J. Crow. (2004) "Asked and Answered-Online: How Two Medical Libraries Are Using OCLC's QuestionPoint to Answer Reference Questions." Medical Reference Services Quarterly, 23(1), 13-28.
- Wanserski, J. (2003) "From AskWendt Live to QuestionPoint: A Chronology of the Development of a Persistently Virtual Reference Product and Service." Internet Reference Services Quarterly, 8(1/2), 71-94.
- O'Leary, Mick. (2003) "QuestionPoint Fortifies Libraries in Internet Age." Online, 27(3), 70-72.
- Quint, B.E. (2002) "QuestionPoint marks new era in virtual reference." Information Today, 19(7), 50,54.
User Reviews/Opinions Of This Software
There are no reviews/opinions of the software at this time.
For more information, please see the vendor site.